-Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute is seeking a BC/BE Plastic Surgeon to join our busy, full service, growing private practice. Prefer background in cosmetic surgery and 3 years experience. Knowledge in skin care, lasers, injectables and hair transplant is a plus. Excellent work environment in 100% cosmetic plastic surgery practice of top 10% in country. Our premier state-of-the-art Institute’s offices are located in the metropolitan Washington DC area and serve a national and International clientele. Associated with top 50 rated national hospital; Inova Fairfax. No on-call and no insurance accepted. Very competitive salary with bonus structure and benefits.
-Featured near the nation’s Capitol, experience the rich history, museums, sight-seeing around the immediate DC Metropolitan area. Or, venture out a bit further and escape into the natural beauty that the local forests, mountains, wineries, and array of other outdoor activities the Northern Virginia area offers as an escape from the city life.
-Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Busy upscale cosmetic surgery practice with a national and international clientele is seeking a seasoned sales consultant/ patient care coordinator with the following attributes:
THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. Candidates without prior experience will not be considered. Candidates with significant sales experience in other industries may be considered on a case by case basis
Duties will include:
Please send a cover letter (mandatory) as well as a recent copy of your resume to be considered.
The ideal medical assistant candidate will be able to wear many hats: a team player, a self-starter, loves to learn, loves to take care of demanding plastic surgery /injectables/laser/skin care patients, loves to have continuously new challenges, embraces growth and change, loves to teach and inspire potential patients in an exam room setting or a seminar setting, and possess the following attributes:
1. Medical assistant experience with strong penchant for a career in plastic surgery
2. Knowledge of Cosmetic Plastic Surgery procedures, Injectables (Botox, Dysport, Radiesses, Juvederm, Perlane, Restylane), laser treatments (IPL, Fractional CO2, Erbium and laser hair removal), a plus.
3. Experience with filling syringes, cleaning instruments, assisting in minor procedures and understanding of sterile technique.
4. Patient interviewing, conducting a consultation and patient counseling, pre-oping for surgery, post-op care.
5. Dressing changes post-operatively, and post-operative care for the gamut of plastic surgery procedures (facial, rhinoplasty, and body procedures).
6. Administrative duties include inventory control, ordering of medical supplies, flipping and cleaning rooms and stocking rooms.
7. Knowledge of skin care including facials, peels, microdermabrasion, and ability to interact with estheticians in the same institute for cross referrals (surgery to skin care and vice versa).
Operations Manager at Busy Cosmetic Surgery Practice
The Bitar Cosmetic Surgery Institute, one of the fastest growing and busiest cosmetic surgery practices in Northern Virginia, is seeking an operations manager with 5-10 years of experience in practice management for a group medical practice, preferably in dermatology or cosmetic surgery. Luxury retail experience is a major plus. The right candidate will provide leadership, inspiration, coaching, positive attitude, and excellent patient care/customer service. The operations manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
RequirementsThe right candidate must possess:
The right candidate must hold at least a BS degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or related discipline. A Graduate degree is highly preferred.
Our practice offers a pleasant work environment, a nice team to work with, competitive salary, benefits and performance based bonuses as well as a beautiful location and free parking. Benefits include health insurance (medical, dental, vision), a 401K plan, a profit sharing plan & flex spending (section 125) account. Employees can also receive complimentary injectables, skin care treatments and heavily discounted skin care products.
Please submit a cover letter AND a resume to apply. Generic applications without a cover letter will NOT be accepted.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org[ Back to Top ]
“You are truly blessed with an artistic eye and a highly sophisticated aesthetic sense.”
Private plastic surgery financing arrangements may be made through CareCredit®. They offer special financing and low monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no-pre payment penalties so you can get what you want when you want it.